- Delicious, home-made breakfast served daily, with love
- Rec room with pool table, dartboard, and board games
- Outdoor 8-person hot tub with mood lighting and bluetooth speakers
- Outdoor heated pool (April – September) with adjoining gazebo and cabana
- Outdoor grills and picnic tables
- Complimentary ATV + golf carts for trail exploration
- Sleds + Tobbogans available to enjoy beautiful snowy days
- 10 scenic acres with beautiful gardens and vistas in every direction
- Wild Goose State Trail, great for walking, bicycling, horseback riding, and snowmobiling
- Flat-screen TVs with DirecTV premium and DVD Player
- Book, magazine and DVD Library
- Extra soft cotton towels, 900-thread-count linens and complimentary soaps, shampoo, and conditioner
- Two-story Great Room with giant-screen TV and ideal for family gatherings or bridal showers, and cushy soft his/hers robes for lounging in comfort
- Free parking and secure WiFi
Amenities on request: hair dryers, iron and ironing board, washer/dryers, small refrigerator, microwave, 24-hour complimentary coffee and beverages, scenic tour of the area by golf cart, special dietary menu, and banquet tables and chairs.
The Innkeepers (Jackie & Rich)
Mother of two wonderful sons, John And Matthew. John is a truck driver, and Matt and his wife Andrea helped renovate and open the Bed and Breakfast Inn. It couldn’t have been done this without them!
Jackie has been an RN for over 46 years working with home care and hospice clients. She loves working with and around people and that’s part of what made her decide to buy this big house and share it with everyone we know and friends we have not yet met. Jackie also owned a 60-acre nursery for five years and became a master gardener. From there she became a traveling nurse and saw the country for 14 years in a motor home going from Alaska to Florida and from California to New York. She’s now ready to settle down in one place but continue to help people both though nursing and now with sharing our home to bring peace and happiness one day at a time to those she meets.
Like Jackie, her husband and partner Richard has health care experience with over 25 years as a caregiver and executive in a residential setting. He also has a broad background caring for and about people as executive director of nonprofit charitable organizations including Big Brothers Big Sisters and United Way. Richard loves three sons, Jeffry, Ryan and Nathan. Having traveled around the world, he appreciates the importance of the little things in helping guests feel right at home even as they enjoy new places.